Serenity Caldwell, Lory Gil, and Mikah Sargent talk about Apple's activity challenge to celebrate International Women's Day. They also cover a variety of privacy topics regarding Facebook, Amazon, and Google Clips.
You'll get a taste of rumors about over-the-ear headphones coming from Apple, the gang's favorite new tech of the week, and more!
- iMore show 597 video edition
- How to stop Facebook from accessing your Microphone
- Google's new camera is its most Apple-like product yet
- Like AirPods but cans: Apple reportedly working on over-the-ear headphone
- Apple's Supplier Responsibility Report
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
On Apple and the FBI regarding privacy, from San Bernardino to Pensacola
We compare two of the most high-profile Apple news stories in recent memory.
Apple and Google accused of using market dominance to cripple competition
Sonos, Tile, Basecamp and PopSockets have all testified to a House antitrust committee, stating that big tech firms like Amazon, Apple and Google used their market dominance and bullying business tactics to crush competition.
Apple signs multi-year Apple TV+ deal with Seinfeld's Julia Louis-Dreyfous
Apple has signed a multi-year deal with Julia Louise-Dreyfus, formerly of Saturday Night Live and Seinfeld.
30 stylish Apple Watch bands that won't break the bank
Looking for a new Apple Watch band but have NO idea where to start? Here are 30 Amazon options to pick and choose from!