Logic Remote adds iPad Pro and iPhone support
To go along with its update for GarageBand of iOS and the release of Music Memos, Apple has updated its Logic Remote application for iPhone and iPad. A companion app to Apple's desktop music creation apps, Logic Pro, GarageBand, and MainStage, Logic Remote now supports both the iPad Pro and the iPhone.
Here's what you can expect from Logic Remote 1.3:
- Adds support for iPad Pro and iPhone
- Multiple iOS devices can now be used simultaneously
- iPad Pro extends the usable range of mixer faders, the keyboard and other Touch Instruments
- iPad Pro allows you to access key commands alongside Smart Controls and Touch Instruments
- Fixes and enhancements to improve connectivity
You'll find Logic Remote 1.3 on the App Store now.
- Free - Download Now (opens in new tab)
Get the best of iMore in your inbox, every day!
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.
Omg yes. I've been waiting on this app to come to iPhone. This will be so useful for when I'm recording and tracking vocals.