Subscribers to Microsoft's OneDrive cloud storage service can now use it on Apple's recent iPad Pro. The company has updated the iOS version of the app to support the larger 12.9-inch version of Apple's tablet.
That's not all that is included in this OneDrive iOS update. Here's what's new and improved with the 3.7 version:
- iPad Pro support
- Improved manual upload experience for photos
- Improved albums experience
- OpenDocument formats can now be opened directly in Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Fixed: Offline files occasionally disappearing
You can download the latest OneDrive update right now from the App Store:
- Free - Download now (opens in new tab)
I have been writing professionally about technology and gaming news for 14 years.
OneDrive has been the last remaining for storage apps... Google Drive & Dropbox has already had iPad Pro support. But both Dropbox & OneDrive hasn't supported SplitView yet Google Drive has.
Finally! But no Split View.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.