What you need to know
- Waterfield Designs has announced the new Latigo Leather iPhone Holster.
- The holster stores your iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, or the iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Waterfield Designs has announced a new Latigo Leather iPhone Holster that is customized for each of the new iPhone 13 models.
The holster "attaches with strong rare-earth magnets to pants, pockets, belts, bag straps, or just about anything."
You can watch a video demo of the new Latigo Leather iPhone Holster below:
Gary Waterfield, owner of Waterfield Designs, said that the new holster "is not only beautiful and secure, but it's also so convenient."
You can check out all of the features of the iPhone Holster below:
- Full-grain latigo leather is both chrome- and vegetable-tanned. The combined tanning processes make for supple and pliable leather while retaining strength. The case will develop a rich patina over time.
- Protective, scratch-free Ultrasuede® lines the interior and helps clean the iPhone.
- Strong rare-earth magnets keep the iPhone case firmly attached to clothing or to an accessory strap.
- A magnetic self-finding grommet clasp fastens the leather flap.
- Side openings provide easy access to volume and sleep buttons.
- A bottom cut-out allows connection to a lightning-to-USB cable or earbud cord and lets speaker sounds resonate.
The Latigo Leather Holster is available in Black, Dark Brown, or Acorn for $99. Waterfield Designs says that it will begin shipping the new holster on September 23.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.