Clickarus (opens in new tab) is a new metronome app from the musical group Airplane Mode. You can use Clickarus to set up multiple metronome tracks, picking different clicking and tapping sounds. You can name your metronome tracks for your songs, and set the tempos accordingly. It's a universal app for iPhone and iPad, and syncs your new tracks and changes you've made over iCloud.
Here are the headline featuers of Clickarus:
- Choose between five different click sounds.
- Sync between all your iOS devices via iCloud.
- Jump to the next or previous song with a connected bluetooth device, such as the AirTurn, or a Bluetooth keyboard.
- Adjust tempos quickly by dragging the counter up and down, or just tap to the beat and let Clickarus figure it out.
- Original tempo is saved, so you can revert if needed.
- Share your song list with bandmates via email, iMessage, et cetera.
- Easily rearrange songs in the set for different performances.
- Universal app, with excellent iPad Pro support.
You can get Clickarus for free from the App Store now. If you like the app, you can choose to tip Airplane Mode for $0.99, $2.99, or $4.99.
- Free - Download Now (opens in new tab)
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.
That looks like a cool app. Posted via the iMore App for Android
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.