Team iMore are joined by Daniel Bader of Android Central to talk about the technology behind contract tracing, debunking absurd 5G conspiracy theories, and the iPhone SE vs. budget Android phones.
The gang also cover the nuggets of information gleaned from Apple's recent earnings call. Plus, Tim Cook has outlined plans to begins re-opening some Apple Store locations.
- Contact tracing: A guide to one possible pandemic solution | iMore
- Moto G Power vs. iPhone SE (2020): Which should you buy? | iMore
- Interview: We sat down with two 5G experts to debunk recent conspiracies | iMore
- Apple Earnings Call Transcripts: Apple CEO Tim Cook on the company's 2020 Q2 earnings | iMore
- Apple Card customers may soon be able to finance more than an iPhone | iMore
- Tim Cook says Apple Stores in Austria and Australia will reopen next week | iMore
- Apple didn't release any Q3 earnings guidance, but did give us some hints | iMore
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Tim Cook agrees to testify before House antitrust committee
Tim Cook has agreed to testify before a house antitrust committee alongside the CEOs of Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
Display analyst pours cold water on iPhone 12 Pro 120Hz display claims
Will iPhone 12 Pro have a 120Hz display? We thought so, but display analyst Ross Young says not.
Enhance Recording & more coming to Voice Memos in iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur
Apple announced plenty of new iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur features during WWDC, but one that didn't get any screen time was a new Enhance Recording feature in the Voice Memos app.
Keep your teapot warm and cozy (and cute) with these cozies
Slip one of these sweet tea cozies onto your teapot to keep your tea warm. Tea cozies also add a homey flair to your kitchen, since you can choose a tea cozy to match your style.