Incase launches the Reform Sport Case for AirPods Pro
What you need to know
- Incase has launched the Reform Sport Case for AirPods Pro.
- The case offers drop protection, Qi wireless charging compatibility, and more.
Incase, a popular accessory maker for the full lineup of Apple products, has announced the Reform Sport Case for AirPods Pro. The case features a "co-molded design" with two layers of protective materials to provide strong protection against drops. The surface pattern is designed for better grip and is also antimicrobial. Of course, like any good AirPods case, the Reform Sport Case also includes a removable lanyard.
Brian Stech, CEO of Incase, says the new case "offers a reliable way to protect the way you connect every day."
Check out all of the features of the Reform Sport Case below:
- Co-molded Two-layer Design: Two layers work together to protect the AirPods Pro. A durable PC exterior shell defends against initial impact force, while a soft cushioning TPU interior absorbs shock to protect the AirPods Pro.
- Perforated Surface Pattern: A parametric dot pattern enhances grip while additionally working to dissipate heat.
- Antimicrobial Defense: Antimicrobial protection that eliminates and prevents 99.9% of surface bacteria, while offering long-lasting antibacterial and antifungal protection.
- Hybrid Design Lanyard: Removable lanyard securely tethers the case via traditional tying or through the included clip.
- Wireless Charging Compatibility: Simply leave the AirPods Pro in the Reform Sport Case for easy wireless charging on any Qi-compatible charger.
If the Reform Sport Case isn't the case you are looking for, check out our list of the Best Cases for AirPods Pro in 2021.
The Reform Sport Case for AirPods Pro is available now in Black, Blue, Black Volt, Rose Coral, and Grey Tangerine for $35 directly from Incase. The company says that the case will soon be available at Apple and other third-party retailers as well.
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.