New on iTunes: New music from Tyrese and Owl City, early access to James Franco's True Story
In new music, R&B singer Tyrese has launched his latest album, Black Rose. We also have the latest album from Owl City, Mobile Orchestra. The iTunes Store is holding a sale on a number of greatest hits and compilation albums, offering collections from artists like Bob Marley, Neil Diamond, and Phil Collins for just $7.99 each. You can also grab AC/DC's Back In Black for just $6.99 for a limited time.
- Black Rose - $9.99 - Download Now
- Mobile Orchestra - $9.99 - Download Now
- Legend (Remastered) - $7.99 - Download Now
- Neil Diamond All-Time Greatest Hits - $7.99 - Download Now
- ...Hits - $7.99 - Download Now
- Back In Black - $6.99 - Download Now
Three weeks ahead of its Blu-ray and DVD release, we have True Story, a thriller starring James Franco and Jonah Hill. Just a few days after it opened in theaters in the United States, Minions is now available for pre-order. For those fans that felt the absence of Anna Paquin's Rogue in X-Men: Days of Future Past, the so-called Rogue Cut of that movie is now available. This week's Movie of the Week is the musical The Last Five Years.
- True Story - $14.99 - Download Now
- Minions - $19.99 - Pre-order Now
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (The Rogue Cut) - $19.99 - Download Now
- The Last Five Years - $0.99 (rental) - $14.99 (purchase) - Download Now
This week in TV, you can get the season premiere of FX's The Strain for free. Fans of TNT's Falling Skies can now get a discount on the pass for the fifth and final season. You can also now get your hands on every episode from the second season of Silicon Valley.
- The Strain - BK, Ny - Free - Download Now
- Falling Skies - $16.99 - Download Now
- Silicon Valley - Season 1 - $24.99 - Download Now
Be sure to check out all of the new music, movies, and more available this week on iTunes.
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.