The iTunes Store app is your one-stop media shop on every iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. With it, you can buy any song or album in Apple's catalog, rent or purchase movies new and old, get episodes or season passes for your favorite TV shows, download ringtones, and more. It's built right in, it works with Apple's Videos and Music apps, and it syncs with Apple TV and iTunes on the Mac or Windows PC. If buying media is your thing, the iTunes Store app makes it easy to get whatever you want, even when you're on the go.
How to download music, movies, TV shows, and ringtone from the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
CDs and Blu-Rays still exist, but many of us now get our content in digital form from the iTunes Store. There's still something about owning atoms that has a lot of appeal, but carrying around thousands of songs or videos in bit form is much, much easier. And if you forget a favorite, you don't have to travel home to get it, you can simply rewind and hit play at any time.
- How to find and download music, movies, and TV shows
- How to find and download ringtones
- How to turn on automatic downloads
- How to view and re-download past purchases
- How to view active download
- How to get a refund for iTunes purchases
How to share and save content on the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPad
Sometimes you see music, movies, or TV shows on the iTunes Store that you know you have to have now. So you hit the buy button and you're done. Other times you want to learn more about them, find related content, add them to your wish list so you can come back later, or simply send them on to a friend or family member. Well, the iTunes Store app makes all of that easy, and more!
- How to see reviews in the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPad
- How to view related content in the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPad
- How to bookmark content to buy later in the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
- How to share content from the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
How to gift and redeem content on the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPad
Sure, buying yourself some new music, movies, or TV shows is good. But redeeming a gift card and getting them for free is better. Okay, fine, maybe gifting them to someone else is the best. Either, way, you can do both with the iTunes Store app on iPhone and iPad. You can even check your balance and change your payment options on the go!
- How to redeem iTunes gift cards in the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
- How to view your current balance in the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
- How to set up payment options in the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
- How to gift content from the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPad
- How to send a gift card from the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPad
Satechi's new magnetic charging cable latches onto iPhone 12 like MagSafe
Satechi is showing that Apple isn't the only one that can make a magnetic charger.
Review: Razer's Hammerhead Pro earbuds are AirPods Pro for gamers
Razer is best known as a gaming brand, but it's been moving into more regular lifestyle products lately. The Hammerhead True Wireless Pro earbuds are the brand's answer to AirPods Pro, so how does it hold up?
Review: DJI's Pocket 2 is my perfect external camera
With the Pocket 2, you can head for the hills and leave your SLR camera behind, while still capturing high-quality video and photos.
Dive deep into Hyrulian lore with these great books
If you or someone you know is obsessed with The Legend of Zelda and just can't get enough, the fun doesn't stop at the games. There are plenty of books to satisfy your need for all things Zelda from comic books to artwork.