The iTunes Store app is your one-stop media shop on every iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. With it, you can buy any song or album in Apple's catalog, rent or purchase movies new and old, get episodes or season passes for your favorite TV shows, download ringtones, and more. It's built right in, it works with Apple's Videos and Music apps, and it syncs with Apple TV and iTunes on the Mac or Windows PC. If buying media is your thing, the iTunes Store app makes it easy to get whatever you want, even when you're on the go.
How to download music, movies, TV shows, and ringtone from the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
CDs and Blu-Rays still exist, but many of us now get our content in digital form from the iTunes Store. There's still something about owning atoms that has a lot of appeal, but carrying around thousands of songs or videos in bit form is much, much easier. And if you forget a favorite, you don't have to travel home to get it, you can simply rewind and hit play at any time.
- How to find and download music, movies, and TV shows
- How to find and download ringtones
- How to turn on automatic downloads
- How to view and re-download past purchases
- How to view active download
- How to get a refund for iTunes purchases
How to share and save content on the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPad
Sometimes you see music, movies, or TV shows on the iTunes Store that you know you have to have now. So you hit the buy button and you're done. Other times you want to learn more about them, find related content, add them to your wish list so you can come back later, or simply send them on to a friend or family member. Well, the iTunes Store app makes all of that easy, and more!
- How to see reviews in the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPad
- How to view related content in the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPad
- How to bookmark content to buy later in the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
- How to share content from the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
How to gift and redeem content on the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPad
Sure, buying yourself some new music, movies, or TV shows is good. But redeeming a gift card and getting them for free is better. Okay, fine, maybe gifting them to someone else is the best. Either, way, you can do both with the iTunes Store app on iPhone and iPad. You can even check your balance and change your payment options on the go!
- How to redeem iTunes gift cards in the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
- How to view your current balance in the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
- How to set up payment options in the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
- How to gift content from the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPad
- How to send a gift card from the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPad
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Rene Ritchie is one of the most respected Apple analysts in the business, reaching a combined audience of over 40 million readers a month. His YouTube channel, Vector, has over 90 thousand subscribers and 14 million views and his podcasts, including Debug, have been downloaded over 20 million times. He also regularly co-hosts MacBreak Weekly for the TWiT network and co-hosted CES Live! and Talk Mobile. Based in Montreal, Rene is a former director of product marketing, web developer, and graphic designer. He's authored several books and appeared on numerous television and radio segments to discuss Apple and the technology industry. When not working, he likes to cook, grapple, and spend time with his friends and family.