The iTunes Store app is your one-stop media shop on every iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. With it, you can buy any song or album in Apple's catalog, rent or purchase movies new and old, get episodes or season passes for your favorite TV shows, download ringtones, and more. It's built right in, it works with Apple's Videos and Music apps, and it syncs with Apple TV and iTunes on the Mac or Windows PC. If buying media is your thing, the iTunes Store app makes it easy to get whatever you want, even when you're on the go.
How to download music, movies, TV shows, and ringtone from the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
CDs and Blu-Rays still exist, but many of us now get our content in digital form from the iTunes Store. There's still something about owning atoms that has a lot of appeal, but carrying around thousands of songs or videos in bit form is much, much easier. And if you forget a favorite, you don't have to travel home to get it, you can simply rewind and hit play at any time.
- How to find and download music, movies, and TV shows
- How to find and download ringtones
- How to turn on automatic downloads
- How to view and re-download past purchases
- How to view active download
- How to get a refund for iTunes purchases
How to share and save content on the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPad
Sometimes you see music, movies, or TV shows on the iTunes Store that you know you have to have now. So you hit the buy button and you're done. Other times you want to learn more about them, find related content, add them to your wish list so you can come back later, or simply send them on to a friend or family member. Well, the iTunes Store app makes all of that easy, and more!
- How to see reviews in the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPad
- How to view related content in the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPad
- How to bookmark content to buy later in the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
- How to share content from the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
How to gift and redeem content on the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPad
Sure, buying yourself some new music, movies, or TV shows is good. But redeeming a gift card and getting them for free is better. Okay, fine, maybe gifting them to someone else is the best. Either, way, you can do both with the iTunes Store app on iPhone and iPad. You can even check your balance and change your payment options on the go!
- How to redeem iTunes gift cards in the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
- How to view your current balance in the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
- How to set up payment options in the iTunes Store on iPhone and iPad
- How to gift content from the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPad
- How to send a gift card from the iTunes Store for iPhone and iPad
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Photos reveal stunning new Apple Store in Beijing, opening soon
Photos have shown off Apple's stunning new Sanlitun store, which will replace Apple's first-ever store in China.
iPhone 12 120Hz decision hangs in the balance, says report
EverythingApplePro, noting Max Weinbach and internal sources, claims the decision to include 120Hz in the iPhone 12 has been pushed back following a series of failed tests.
13.3-inch MacBook Pro with Apple Silicon to enter production Q4 2020
Ming-Chi Kuo claims that Apple's first Apple Silicon Macbook, a 13.3-inch MacBook Pro will enter production in Q4 of 2020. Apple has previously stated it would release the first Apple Silicon-based Mac by the end of this year.
Leave your wallet at home with these great cases for your iPhone 8
You likely carry your iPhone 8 around with you everywhere you go, but it can take up room in your pockets, bags, or purse that you may need for other items. Don't carry your wallet and iPhone 8 around with you everywhere, you can combine them with a great wallet case and save on space!