Debug 5: Craig Hockenberry, Sean Heber, and Twitterrific
Guy and Rene talk to the Iconfactory's Craig Hockenberry and Sean Heber about Twitterrific 5, the early days of the iPhone, Chameleon, beefs with nibs, underscores, colons, and ternary operators, App Store realities, and the importance of blame avoidance optimization.
- Twitterrific 5
- Behind The App: Twitterrific 5
- Iterate 35: Gedeon Maheux, David Lanham and Twitterrific 5
- Chameleon: UIKit for Mac development
- Long boring history of the early days of Tapulous
- Hall of fame: Craig Hockenberry, Gedeon Maheux, and Twitteriffic
Of the (Iconfactory
Yell at us via the Twitter accounts above (or the same names on ADN). Loudly.
Have something to say about this story? Share your comments below! Need help with something else? Submit your question!