The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple!
Rene, Serenity, and Dan decode MacBook Pro rumors, Mikah rages about Twitter rage, Georgia mends Siri relationships and offers a challenge, and we ask what app category you want us to review first!
Our sensational sponsors
- Hover: Get 10% off your first purchase by going to Hover.com and using the code howdareyou at checkout. (Yes, howdareyou!)
- Squarespace: Enter offer code imore at checkout to get 10% off your first purchase from squarespace.com.
Interesting in sponsoring the iMore show? Get in touch!
What app category should we review first?
- We're going to be starting app reviews on the iMore show. 3-4 apps, head-to-head. What kind of apps should we do first? To-do lists? Twitter clients? Calendar apps? Photo editors? Let us know!
- We're looking to make DIY Apple Watch band holders... because so many bands. Send in your ideas on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc. and hashtag #imorechallenge or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apple Talk: Our new podcast, go subscribe now!
- New MacBook Pro rumored for WWDC
- No, Twitter's update won't make all your replies public
- How to manage relationships with Siri
- How to teach Siri to correctly pronounce a name
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to: