What you need to know
- Apple TV+ has earned nine nominations for the 27th Annual Critics Choice Awards.
- "For All Mankind," "The Morning Show," "Ted Lasso," and "Come From Away" all earned nominations.
Apple TV+ continues to rake in the nominations.
The Critics Choice Association has announced the nominees for the 27th Annual Critics Choice Awards and Apple TV+ has pulled in nine nominations for "For All Mankind," "The Morning Show," "Ted Lasso," and "Come From Away."
Critics Choice Association TV Branch president Ed Martin said that we now "have even more choices than we did before the pandemic, for critics and viewers to embrace."
You can check out the full list of nominations below:
- Best Drama Series: - "For All Mankind"
- Best Comedy Series - "Ted Lasso"
- Best Foreign Language Series - "Acapulco"
- Best Movie Made for Television - "Come From Away"
- Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series - Billy Crudup in "The Morning Show"
- Best Actor in a Comedy Series - Jason Sudeikis in "Ted Lasso"
- Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series - Hannah Waddingham in "Ted Lasso"
- Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series - Kristen Chenoweth in "Schmigadoon!"
- Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series - Brett Goldstein in "Ted Lasso"
The first two seasons of "For All Mankind," "The Morning Show," and "Ted Lasso" are streaming now on Apple TV+. The first season of "Acapulco" and "Schmigadoon!" are also streaming on the service. "Come From Away" is also available.
The 27th Annual Critics Choice Awards will air live on the CW and TBS on Sunday, January 9, 2022.
If you want to enjoy any of the nominated content in the best quality possible, check out our list of the Best TVs for Apple TV 2021.
100% exclusive content for the price of a cup of coffee.
With TV+, you can watch well-produced, big-budget TV shows from famed directors, and starring award-winning actors and actresses across all your Apple devices and with up to six members of your Family Sharing group.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.