Just because you've installed an iPhone app's extension on your Apple Watch doesn't mean you have to leave it there.
Whether you decide you don't like or want an Apple Watch app anymore, or you just don't need it taking up space at the moment, Apple Watch apps are easy to delete... once you know how. And no need to worry, deleting them from your Apple Watch won't delete them from your iPhone!
How to delete apps directly from your iPhone Watch
- Return to the Home screen of your Apple Watch if you aren't there already.
- Press and hold on any app icon to enter edit mode.
- Once the icons start wiggling, tap on the x icon in the corner of the app you'd like to delete.
- Tap on Delete app in the popup menu to confirm.
How to remove apps from your Apple Watch with iPhone
- Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch in the bottom navigation if you aren't there already.
- Scroll down and tap on the app name you'd like to remove from your Apple Watch.
- Turn Off the option for Show App on Apple Watch.