If you create a shared Photo Stream and later decide you want to get rid of it, it's easy to delete. Not only does deleting it remove the shared Photo Stream from your iPhone, iPad, and/or Mac, it will also completely remove it from the devices of anyone and everyone you shared it with.
Note: If people have saved photos out of the shared Photo Stream and onto their own Camera Roll or iCloud Photo Library, those copies will not be removed. So, it's still prudent not to upload anything to shared Photo Streams that you wouldn't want on the internet later.
How to delete a shared Photo Stream on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Photos app on iPhone and iPad.
- Tap on the Shared tab along the bottom.
- Tap on Sharing in the top left corner to get to the main stream list.
- Tap on the name of the stream you'd like to delete.
- Tap on People at the bottom.
- Tap on Delete Shared Album.
- Tap on the Delete button in the popup menu.
Remember, you can only delete shared Photo Streams that you created. If someone else created them, you'll have the option to unsubscribe instead.