Your Apple Watch can't send emails, but it can make dealing with them a whole lot easier.
Everyone has a different system for sorting emails, whether it's Inbox Zero, and trying to delete everything of unimportance, or flagging and marking emails you need to respond to as unread. Your Apple Watch can't reply to incoming emails from the Mail app, but it can make sure that they're easier to deal with when you return to your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
How to manage your emails with Apple Watch from Notification Center
- Open Notification Center by swiping down from the clock face.
- Tap on the notification in question.
- From here, you can Flag, Mark as unread, or Archive/delete the message.
How to manage your emails with Apple Watch from the Mail app
- Open the Mail app from your home screen (or by pressing the Digital Crown to activate Siri and saying "Open Mail".)
- Tap on the email you want to triage.
- Firmly press on the display.
- From here, you can mark this message as flagged or unread, or you can archive/delete it.
You can also get the same options by swiping left on a message from the main screen of the Mail app.