Just like on iPhone, you can customize the order your apps appear on your Apple Watch.
Even though the Home screen on your Apple Watch looks more like a carousel than a grid, you can still arrange it just the way you want it. The watch app has to stay in the center, but if there are some apps you use much more than others, you can put them wherever it's easiest for you to get to them. You can organize your apps one by one directly on your Apple Watch or, for faster results, you can use the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
How to reorder apps on your Apple Watch
- Press the Digital Crown to return to your Apple Watch Home screen. (If you aren't there already.)
- Touch and hold on any app icon on the Home screen.
- Hold and drag the icon you'd like to move.
- Release your finger once the app icon is exactly where you want it.
How to reorder Apple Watch apps with your iPhone
- Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch in the bottom navigation.
- Tap on App Layout.
- Drag and rearrange apps however you'd like. When you're done, your changes will automatically sync to your Apple Watch.