In addition to letting you buy and read ebooks, iBooks lets you make notes, highlight text, save bookmarks, and even organize your books and PDFs into collections. iBooks syncs all this data between all your iPhones, iPads, and Macs so you see the same thing across all your devices. However, if you find that iBooks isn't syncing your data like it should, here's how to enable it!
How to enable iBooks sync on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on iBooks.
- Turn On the options for Sync Bookmarks and Notes and Sync Collections.
How to enable iBooks sync on your Mac
- Launch the iBooks app on your Mac.
- Click on iBooks in the top navigation and choose Preferences.
- Under Sync, check the box for Sync bookmarks, highlights, and collections across devices.