Vector is a news and analysis show focusing on the biggest stories, hottest trends, and most important issues in technology and popular culture. On this week's show — Making more debt than money, Apple Pay vs. CurrentC, software as art, #GamerGate, and paintball mishaps. With Georgia Dow, Guy English, Dave Wiskus, Rene Ritchie.
- CVS disabling NFC and Apple Pay
- More on CurrentC
- Why they're doing it
- Who gets caught in the crossfire
- Vote with your digital wallet
- In-depth look at CurrentC and the personal data they want to collect
- Isometric 24: Slippery like a barrel roll
- ATP 88: Standing on opposite sides of the gym
- NSFW: GamerGate, misogyny, and what to do from here
- Georgia Dow of Isometric
- Guy English of Kickingbear
- Dave Wiskus of Better Elevation
- Rene Ritchie of Mobile Nations
Question, comment, recommendation, or something you want us to follow up on for the next show?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.