Video Camera for iPhone by i4software is a video studio in your pocket
Video Camera for iPhone by i4software is a video studio in your pocket. It allows you to switch between front and rear cameras while recording and snap photos while recording. For those looking for a professional level of control, Video Camera also lets you manually control exposure, focus, and white balance via a triple tap. The recent update also grants the permission to record up to 8 remote cameras.
Unleash yourself from time-consuming camcorders and editing programs—get Video Camera and join the video revolution.
- The most intuitive video app makes shooting, editing and sharing a streamlined process.
- Switch between front and rear cameras while recording.
- Snap photos while recording.
- Optional Date & Time stamps directly into the video.
- Choose one of three professional-quality studio intros for a Hollywood experience.
- Fully customizable titles and scrolling credits.
- Includes rights-free music for unrestricted use, or access songs from your own music library.
- Full-featured editing mode for advanced users.
- Quickly and easily move, duplicate or delete clips.
- Use location services to automatically add location to the scrolling credits.• 1920x1080, 1280x720 and 640x360 resolutions on supported devices.
- Optional manual controls for exposure, focus, and white balance accessible by triple tapping.
- Full zoom control for video, including a smooth auto-zoom.
- Patented Live Non-Linear Editing (LiNE™) makes trimming while capturing a seamless experience.
- Preview and trim clips the moment they’re shot.
- Move, delete, or load clips in your timeline without exiting the main camera view.
- Import .MOV files from the camera roll, including those created with third-party apps.
- With the iPad Camera Connection kit import and edit clips from many popular cameras, including GoPro Hero, Panasonic GH1, Canon PowerShot S100, 60D, and more! Process your final movie right on the spot.
Video Camera is available on the iPhone for $7.99.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on iMore? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.