What you need to know
- Mophie has launched its new 3-in-1 Wireless Stand for MagSafe Charger.
- You can install your MagSafe charging cable and use the stand as a MagSafe charger as well.
Mophie is expanding its lineup of MagSafe-compatible accessories for the iPhone 12 lineup.
The company has announced the new 3-in-1 Wireless Stand for MagSafe Charger, a charging stand for your iPhone 12 (or soon to be iPhone 13), Apple Watch, and AirPods. While there are plenty of other 3-in-1 wireless charging stands, the new one from Mophie will allow you to hook up your MagSafe charging cable and use the dock as a MagSafe charger.
You can check out the full feature list of the 3-in-1 Wireless Stand for MagSafe Charger below:
- Compatible with MagSafe: Easily install your own Apple MagSafe Charger to create a convenient charging station. (MagSafe Charger not included)
- 15W Fast Wireless Charging: Wirelessly charge your iPhone 12 at the fastest speed possible
- AirPods Charging Spot: A dedicated AirPods Pro or AirPods charging spot ensures charging begins on contact, every time
- Perfect Viewing Angle: Keep your iPhone at the ideal angle for video calls or just keeping an eye on notifications
- Charge Three Devices Simultaneously: With dedicated spots for your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods/AirPods Pro, you can easily charge all your everyday accessories in one central location
- Integrated Apple Watch Magnetic Charger: The integrated, magnetic charger holds your watch at the ideal angle to take advantage of Nightstand Mode.
- Accurate Placement: The magnetic array on the MagSafe Charger ensures charging begins on contact and you find the charging sweet spot every time.
- Portrait or Landscape Mode: Conveniently switch between charging your iPhone in portrait mode or in landscape mode
The 3-in-1 Wireless Stand for MagSafe Charger is available now in White for $90 directly on the Zagg website. If you're looking for other solid MagSafe options, check out our list of the Best MagSafe chargers 2021.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.