We've expanded our VR coverage on iMore, Android Central, and Windows Central, and to kick things off we're holding not one, but THREE separate giveaways where you can win some pretty amazing prizes. Entering is super easy, so let's get right to it!
THE PRIZE: One winner will receive an HTC Vive!
- First, leave a comment on this post in the iMore VR forums as your official entry into the giveaway.
- From there, head into our new VR forums here at iMore and join in the conversation. Ask questions, offer help and advice, share interesting things... just be an active part of the community! Each constructive comment you leave and thread you start will be another entry into the giveaway. However, DO NOT spam the forums with nonsense, as you will be eliminated from the giveaway and likely earn a time out from posting.
- We'll keep this open until April 10th and announce the winner here shortly after. Winner will be chosen in a random drawing, so you'll definitely want to be sure you're actively participating as much as you can from now until the very end. Please note, the giveaway is open internationally, but any customs fees or taxes incurred are the responsibility of the winner.
- Good luck, and have fun!
More chances to win:
- Win a PlayStation VR Skyrim Bundle from Android Central!
- Win an Oculus Rift with Touch Controller Bundle at Windows Central!
Nudget nudges you in the right direction when it comes to budgeting
Struggling with keeping a budget? Yeah, it's hard. Nudget is an app that makes it a little easier.
New EU regulations target App Store, empowering developers
The EU has introduced new regulations and measures to help protect developers and publishers who deal with storefronts like the App Store.
This timelapse of macOS 10.0 through 10.15 is a nostalgic wonder
The very first version of macOS, or Mac OS X as it was known, arrived almost 20 years ago. This video takes us through every major update the Mac has seen since in one amazing timelapse.
Every Joy-Con controller color plus some customization options!
They probably weren't available at first, but nowadays you can find Joy-Cons in every color under the rainbow.