Marc, Seth, and Rene iterate through Google's Project Glass, upgrade pricing, and Instagram's sale to Facebook, and interrogate Justin Marcucci and Tammy Coron of Nickelfish. This is Iterate!
- Google's Project Glass
- Microsoft Design case study: iPad to Windows 8 Metro style app
- The Mac App Store Needs Paid Upgrades
- Why Facebook bought Instagram
- Marc Edwards (@marcedwards) of Bjango
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford) of Nickelfish
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of iMore.com
If you're one of the best-of-the-best-of-the-best in mobile design for Android, BlackBerry, iOS, webOS, or Windows Phone, we'd love to get you on the show, or if you've found a drop-dead gorgeous app on any platform and really want us to talk about it, contact us and let us know.