The folks behind the well-loved physics puzzle series, Cut the Rope, have released a new game called My Om Nom. In it, you get your own adorable little green alien to feed, dress up, and play around with. There are a few simple games to enjoy, but most of it is just about having your own Tamagotchi-style pet. Although it looks like it amounts to little more than Clumsy Ninja with minigames, Om Nom's appeal can't be denied.
Here's a quick look at the game's features.
- YOUR OWN OM NOM! Take good care of the adorable monster from the famous Cut the Rope puzzle. Play with him, bathe him, and feed him regularly with candy!
- INTRODUCING OM NELLE! For the first time ever, a little candy-eating monster girl.
- FUN TO WATCH! See your pet react to you in hundreds of hilarious ways! They get sick when ignored, so make sure that you are caring and attentive.
- UNLEASH CREATIVITY! Give your Om Nom a great new look with hundreds of customization options.
- DECORATE YOUR HOME! From a modest shack to a luxury townhouse. Then visit other players' houses and see who is the better decorator!
- PLAY MINI-GAMES! Send Om Nom on a space trip, or power up your brain with a 'match-three' puzzle.
SOLVE THE MYSTERY! Complete quests from the Professor to learn about the mysterious origins of Om Nom.
$4.99 - Download now