The folks behind the well-loved physics puzzle series, Cut the Rope, have released a new game called My Om Nom. In it, you get your own adorable little green alien to feed, dress up, and play around with. There are a few simple games to enjoy, but most of it is just about having your own Tamagotchi-style pet. Although it looks like it amounts to little more than Clumsy Ninja with minigames, Om Nom's appeal can't be denied.
Here's a quick look at the game's features.
- YOUR OWN OM NOM! Take good care of the adorable monster from the famous Cut the Rope puzzle. Play with him, bathe him, and feed him regularly with candy!
- INTRODUCING OM NELLE! For the first time ever, a little candy-eating monster girl.
- FUN TO WATCH! See your pet react to you in hundreds of hilarious ways! They get sick when ignored, so make sure that you are caring and attentive.
- UNLEASH CREATIVITY! Give your Om Nom a great new look with hundreds of customization options.
- DECORATE YOUR HOME! From a modest shack to a luxury townhouse. Then visit other players' houses and see who is the better decorator!
- PLAY MINI-GAMES! Send Om Nom on a space trip, or power up your brain with a 'match-three' puzzle.
SOLVE THE MYSTERY! Complete quests from the Professor to learn about the mysterious origins of Om Nom.
$4.99 - Download now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple releases iPadOS 13.5.1
Apple has released iPadOS 13.5.1, which fixes some security bugs.
Apple might be giving people a reason to upgrade their 2012 MacBook Pro
Anyone who still uses a 2012 MacBook Pro should probably look to upgrade it sooner rather than later following a report that claims Apple will label it "obsolete" this month.
New report backs up claims that we'll wait until October for iPhone 12
Apple would normally announce its new iPhones in September, but the coronavirus situation seems to have put paid to that. All eyes are now on October instead.
Looking for a new controller for your Switch? Look no further!
If you want a more conventional gaming controller for your Switch and don't want to spend more on the Pro Controller, you do have other options. Here are my favorite third-party controllers for Nintendo Switch.