The folks behind the well-loved physics puzzle series, Cut the Rope, have released a new game called My Om Nom. In it, you get your own adorable little green alien to feed, dress up, and play around with. There are a few simple games to enjoy, but most of it is just about having your own Tamagotchi-style pet. Although it looks like it amounts to little more than Clumsy Ninja with minigames, Om Nom's appeal can't be denied.
Here's a quick look at the game's features.
- YOUR OWN OM NOM! Take good care of the adorable monster from the famous Cut the Rope puzzle. Play with him, bathe him, and feed him regularly with candy!
- INTRODUCING OM NELLE! For the first time ever, a little candy-eating monster girl.
- FUN TO WATCH! See your pet react to you in hundreds of hilarious ways! They get sick when ignored, so make sure that you are caring and attentive.
- UNLEASH CREATIVITY! Give your Om Nom a great new look with hundreds of customization options.
- DECORATE YOUR HOME! From a modest shack to a luxury townhouse. Then visit other players' houses and see who is the better decorator!
- PLAY MINI-GAMES! Send Om Nom on a space trip, or power up your brain with a 'match-three' puzzle.
- SOLVE THE MYSTERY! Complete quests from the Professor to learn about the mysterious origins of Om Nom.
- $4.99 - Download now
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Editor-at-very-large at Mobile Nations, gamer, giant.
Apple's 2024 MLS Season Pass kicks off today as Lionel Messi and Inter Miami CF face off against Real Salt Lake
iPhone's Emergency SOS via Satellite feature helps rescue a hiker who took a wrong turn and wound up lost in a forest
iPhone 15 Pro Max vs a DSLR camera: iPhone Photography Week showdown