Calendar with Alarm is an iPhone calendar app that, well, lets you set alarms.
Never miss an appointment again! CalAlarm is an elegantly designed user friendly calendar that adds an alarm to your appointments, so that you are no longer committed to the two short standard calendar beeps.
- Easy and quick navigation through days and weeks and years.
- Quickly add/edit multiple alerts.
- Copy events.
- Set defaults for new events.
- Custom week numbers.
- Distinguishes calendars with the same name but of different type.
- Lists upcoming and overdue alarms.
- Repeats continuously till acknowledged.
- Snoozes with variable intervals.
- Customize Quick Alert values, Snooze screen and birthdays alarms.
- Choice of 25 alarm sounds.
- Customizes sounds for different calendars.
- All CalAlarm alarms on/off switch.
- Sets local notifications.
- Works with all calendars that use the iPhone calendar database (iCal, MobileMe, Exchange, CalDAV, Google calendar, etc.).
- Syncs with these calendars.
It drives me crazy that the iPhone's native calendar only allows two alerts for an event. For entries that require more alerts, I normally add them to MobileMe in iCal on my Mac. Calendar with Alarm seems like a much better solution.
Calendar with Alarm is available on the iPhone for $1.99. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at email@example.com, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Cast your vote for the best products of the year for the Future Tech Awards
We’re asking iMore readers, to vote on the best products and professionals in multiple categories to help us honor the ground-breaking innovations at the Future Tech Awards.
Review — Does Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise provide a good workout?
Exercise games are all the rage this year as we're stuck inside. If you're looking for something that will make you work up a sweat, you should check out Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise.
Benchmarks show M1 runs Windows 10 faster than Surface Pro X
An AWS engineer has run Windows 10 on the new M1 Apple silicon chip, and performance benchmarks reveal that it blows the Surface Pro X out of the water.
Find love on Valentines Day with these dating simulators on Nintendo Switch
Love is always in the air when you're playing a dating simulator game. Here are the best ones for Nintendo Switch.