Calendar with Alarm is an iPhone calendar app that, well, lets you set alarms.
Never miss an appointment again! CalAlarm is an elegantly designed user friendly calendar that adds an alarm to your appointments, so that you are no longer committed to the two short standard calendar beeps.
- Easy and quick navigation through days and weeks and years.
- Quickly add/edit multiple alerts.
- Copy events.
- Set defaults for new events.
- Custom week numbers.
- Distinguishes calendars with the same name but of different type.
- Lists upcoming and overdue alarms.
- Repeats continuously till acknowledged.
- Snoozes with variable intervals.
- Customize Quick Alert values, Snooze screen and birthdays alarms.
- Choice of 25 alarm sounds.
- Customizes sounds for different calendars.
- All CalAlarm alarms on/off switch.
- Sets local notifications.
- Works with all calendars that use the iPhone calendar database (iCal, MobileMe, Exchange, CalDAV, Google calendar, etc.).
- Syncs with these calendars.
It drives me crazy that the iPhone's native calendar only allows two alerts for an event. For entries that require more alerts, I normally add them to MobileMe in iCal on my Mac. Calendar with Alarm seems like a much better solution.
Calendar with Alarm is available on the iPhone for $1.99. Screenshots after the break.
Have an app you'd love to see featured on TiPb? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
[gallery link="file" columns="2"]
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Ted Lasso's AFC Richmond has a Twitter account and now you know it exists
"Ted Lasso" is an Apple TV+ show that's taken social media by storm. So it stands to reason that Lasso's team is doing the same.
Report: Apple U1 chip coming to AirPods Studio, AirTags more than tracking
Apple's rumored AirPods Studio will include the U1 ultra-wideband chip, according to an anonymous leaker. They also suggest that we will see Apple's AirTags do more than just track things.
Apple has its first Primetime Emmy with Billy Crudup and 'The Morning Show'
Apple TV+ has its first Primetime Emmy win on the board and it surely won't be the last.
iPhone doesn't have an SD card slot, but you can use a flash drive instead!
Having a flash drive that works with your iPhone is a great little piece accessory to have in your back pocket! Here are the best options for backing up your phone.