What you need to know
- Brydge has announced the 11 MAX+.
- The keyboard case turns your 11-inch iPad Pro or 10.9-inch iPad Air into a...MacBook Pro?
Brydge, a popular accessory maker for the iPad, has announced its newest keyboard case, the 11 MAX+ for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation 11-inch iPad Pro. It is also compatible with the 10.9-inch iPad Air.
The new 11 MAX+ targets Pro users who are looking to make the iPad Pro 11-inch their primary device, and want nothing but the best.
Building on the foundation of the Pro+ range, the new 11 MAX+ takes the benchmark for iPad Pro keyboards to the next level.
The 11-inch MAX+ joins the 12.9-inch MAX+ which was announced back in April. Below is the full list of features for the new keyboard case:
- Native Multi-Touch Trackpad - Featuring a large native multi-touch trackpad (1.7 x larger than the Brydge 11.0 Pro+!), delivering an unparalleled and immersive iPadOS experience.
- Magnetic SnapFitTM Case - Simply snap your iPad into the magnetic back cover and easily remove for a flexible workflow.
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology - Bluetooth® lag is a thing of the past. With Bluetooth® 5.0 and our latest firmware, we have created an experience that is designed to meet the standards of iPadOS and the Smart Connector.
- Instant-OnTM Connectivity - Our keyboards connect instantly with zero lag, providing a seamless experience just like other Smart Connector-based keyboards.
- Adjustable Backlit Keys - 3 levels of LED backlight that meet visibility demands and provide the ultimate typing experience in low to no light conditions.
The 11 MAX+ will be available in both Space Gray and White. The keyboard case is available to pre-order for $200 on the Brydge website. Orders will begin shipping in September.