What you need to know
- Brydge has announced the 11 MAX+.
- The keyboard case turns your 11-inch iPad Pro or 10.9-inch iPad Air into a...MacBook Pro?
Brydge, a popular accessory maker for the iPad, has announced its newest keyboard case, the 11 MAX+ for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation 11-inch iPad Pro. It is also compatible with the 10.9-inch iPad Air.
The 11-inch MAX+ joins the 12.9-inch MAX+ which was announced back in April. Below is the full list of features for the new keyboard case:
- Native Multi-Touch Trackpad - Featuring a large native multi-touch trackpad (1.7 x larger than the Brydge 11.0 Pro+!), delivering an unparalleled and immersive iPadOS experience.
- Magnetic SnapFitTM Case - Simply snap your iPad into the magnetic back cover and easily remove for a flexible workflow.
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology - Bluetooth® lag is a thing of the past. With Bluetooth® 5.0 and our latest firmware, we have created an experience that is designed to meet the standards of iPadOS and the Smart Connector.
- Instant-OnTM Connectivity - Our keyboards connect instantly with zero lag, providing a seamless experience just like other Smart Connector-based keyboards.
- Adjustable Backlit Keys - 3 levels of LED backlight that meet visibility demands and provide the ultimate typing experience in low to no light conditions.
The 11 MAX+ will be available in both Space Gray and White. The keyboard case is available to pre-order for $200 on the Brydge website. Orders will begin shipping in September.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Joe Wituschek is a Contributor at iMore. With over ten years in the technology industry, one of them being at Apple, Joe now covers the company for the website. In addition to covering breaking news, Joe also writes editorials and reviews for a range of products. He fell in love with Apple products when he got an iPod nano for Christmas almost twenty years ago. Despite being considered a "heavy" user, he has always preferred the consumer-focused products like the MacBook Air, iPad mini, and iPhone 13 mini. He will fight to the death to keep a mini iPhone in the lineup. In his free time, Joe enjoys video games, movies, photography, running, and basically everything outdoors.