If you're in the hunt for a MacBook Air this Black Friday season, you won't find a much better deal than at B&H, where right now you can save up to $270 on Apple's 2019 range!
Portable, powerful, now cheaper
The MacBook Air from mid-2019 hasn't been around very long, but that hasn't stopped B&H saving you up to $270.
Up to $270 off
The MacBook Air is ultra-portable. It's the least expensive current-gen MacBook around, and there's no fuss. You only have to choose between three colors, 8 or 16GB of RAM and a hard drive. B&H is offering a discount on all of these configurations. You can get $200 off every single 8GB configuration (128GB, 256GB, 512GB or 1TB hard drive). When it comes to the 16GB version, there's $150 off a 128GB, $200 off the 256GB, $250 off the 512GB and $270 off the 1TB option. Here's a full breakdown below!
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 8GB, 128GB): $899 ($200 off)
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 8GB, 256GB): $1,099 ($200 off)
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 8GB, 512GB): $1,299 ($200 off)
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 8GB, 1TB): $1,499 ($200 off)
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 16GB, 128GB): $1,149 ($150 off)
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 16GB, 256GB) Gray: $1,299 ($200 off)
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB): $1,449 Gray ($250 off)
- 2019 MacBook Air (1.6GHz, 16GB, 1TB): $1,629 ($270 off)
The MacBook Air has a vibrant Retina display, an 8th generation Amber Lake Processor (the i5 clocked to 1.6GHz with Turbo Boost speeds of 3.6GHz), Touch ID, two USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 ports, a 720p webcam, and three microphones. There's never been a better time to take the leap and buy a Macbook Air.
Check out the rest of our Black Friday coverage over at our Black Friday Hub
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.