Here are 100+ of the best Apple Cyber Monday deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more
Your definitive guide to Cyber Monday Apple deals.
We're getting near the end of this year's Cyber Monday deals, which means there are only a few hours left to catch Apple devices, accessories, and other tech at steep discounts. We've rounded up all of the best deals that are going on this year for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and much more.
There are bucket loads of Apple Cyber Monday deals in the list below, with reductions on everything from those Apple products to cases, Homekit devices, and even app-enabled toys. We've laid it all out in easy-to-read and browse sections, with the very best deals right at the very top. So without further ado, here are all of the Cyber Monday Apple deals available right now.
Apple Cyber Monday Deal Highlights
- iPad 10.2 (2021):
$329Now $269.99 at Amazon
- iPhone 14 Pro: Up to $1000 off and 4 free gifts at Verizon
- AirPods Pro 2:
$249Now $199 at Amazon
- AirPods 2:
$139Now $79 at Amazon
- Apple Watch Ultra:
$799Now $739 at Amazon
- Apple Watch SE:
$249Now $229 at Amazon
- Apple Pencil 2:
$129Now $89 at Amazon
- MacBook Air M1:
$999Now $799 at Amazon
- 2022 Apple TV 4K Wi‑Fi + Ethernet:
$149Now $143 at Amazon
iMore expert reviews
There are loads of deals on iPads, but our favorite is the deal on the iPad from last year. No, it may not be the newest, but it's very well priced, with a $60 saving on full price. The cheapest way to get an iPad in your pocket.
iPad (2021) |
$329 $269 at Amazon
This is the cheapest way to get a new iPad in your pocket, with a brand new lowest price. That's a nice $60 saving to make this iPad better value than ever. It's still a solid tablet, with plenty of oomf and a nice, large screen.
- iPad Pro 11-inch:
$799$749 at Amazon
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch:
$1099$999 at Amazon
- iPad Air:
$599$559 at Amazon
- iPad 10.2 (2021):
$329$269.99 at Amazon
- iPad (2022):
$449$399 at B&H
iPad cases and covers
- ZAGG Pro Keys Detachable keyboard case:
$109.99$76.49 at Amazon
- Typecase Edge iPad 10th-gen keyboard case:
$129$104 at Amazon
- Apple Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro 12.9-inch:
$199$169 at Amazon
Logitech keyboard cases are some of the best around and are officially made with Apple’s blessing meaning they are compatible with smart connectors and don’t just rely on Bluetooth.
- Logitech Slim Folio Pro for iPad Pro 11-inch:
$119.99$79.99 at Amazon
- Logitech Rugged Folio - iPad 10.2-inch:
$139.99$102.38 at Amazon
- Logitech Combo Touch iPad Pro 12.9-inch:
$229.99$179.99 at Amazon
- Logitech Combo Touch iPad Air:
$199.99$159.99 at Amazon
- Logitech Combo Touch for iPad 10.2-inch:
$149.99$129.99 at Amazon
- Akkerds iPad 10.2 case with Pencil Holder:
$10.99$7.99 at Amazon
- ZoneFoker iPad 10.2 Inch Rugged case for kids:
$25.99$19.99 at Amazon
- DTTO iPad 10.2 Inch Case Premium Leather Business Folio Stand Cover with Apple Pencil Holder:
$25.99$12.78 at Amazon
- ESR Rebound Magnetic Case Compatible with iPad Pro 11 Inch:
$27.99$19.54 at Amazon
Best Cyber Monday Apple Watch deals
There are loads of great deals on Apple Watches, with some lowest-ever prices - the best deal being the Apple Watch Ultra. There's a $60 discount on the Watch at Amazon at the moment, letting you pop a new watch on your wrist for less.
Apple Watch Ultra |
$799 $739 at Amazon
Today's $60 discount is the best price we've seen the high-end Ultra go for. The version with the orange wristband is out of stock at the time of writing, but the white and yellow options are still around. We've got you covered for alternative Apple Watch bands if you fancy a different color.
- Apple Watch Ultra:
$799$739 at Amazon
- Apple Watch SE:
$249$229 at Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 6 (renewed):
$255$249.99 at Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 8:
$429$379 at Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 8 Cellular:
$499$479 at Amazon
Best Cyber Monday iPhone deals
There is one deal that stands above all the rest with a monster saving AND some cool freebies - and we mean super cool freebies. You get a massive bundle of stuff with this one, but there's only one day left to get involved!
Up to $1000 off iPhone 14 Pro with trade-in at Verizon, $200, buy one get one free, free iPad, free Apple Watch, free Beats
The beast is back. Get up to $1000 off your iPhone 14 Pro when you trade-in, $200 for free, a second line with $800 off and $200 for free on that line too, a free Apple Watch SE, a free iPad 9, and a free pair of Beats Fit Pro headphones.
- iPhone 14 Pro: Up to $1000 off at Verizon
- iPhone 14: $300 gift card and free Beats Studio Buds at Visible
- iPhone 14 Pro: six months of free service with Mint Mobile
- iPhone 14 Pro: $300 gift card and a pair of Beats Studio buds at Visible
- iPhone 13: save $5 a month off a device contract at AT&T
iPhone cases and covers
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro silicone case:
$49$38 at Amazon
- OtterBox Symmetry Series+ clear iPhone 14 Pro Max case:
$49$40 at Amazon
- CASETiFY Impact Case for iPhone 14:
$58$50 at Amazon
- Mous Limitless 5.0 iPhone 14 Plus case:
$60$30 at Amazon
- OtterBox Commuter Series iPhone 13 Pro case:
$39$18 at Amazon
- Spigen Ultra Hybrid clear case for iPhone 13 Pro Max:
$29$14 at Amazon
- OtterBox Symmetry Series iPhone 13:
$49$28 at Amazon
Best Cyber Monday MacBook deals
There have already been some big sales on the MacBook line, with lowest prices on some of the latest devices. At the moment, our favorite deal is this unbeatable price on the MacBook Air M1, where you can save $200.
MacBook Air M1 |
$999 $799 at Amazon
Is it the newest MacBook Air? No. Does it still hold up? Absolutely. The M1 chip is still a beast, and the MacBook Air uses it to its full capacity, running deceptively powerful apps in a very svelte and slim chassis. While the design may not be the most recent, it is still stunning. and with $200 off at the moment, this is the MacBook Air deal that you've been waiting for.
- MacBook Air M2:
$1,199$1,049 at Amazon
- MacBook Pro M2:
$1,279$1,129 at B&H
- MacBook Pro 14-inch:
$1,999$1,599 at Amazon (Out of stock)
Best Cyber Monday AirPods deals
One of the best deals on AirPods is that massive 50% off on AirPods 2 at the moment. That's the lowest price of the AirPods to date, and one well worth snapping up - they do like to go out of stock.
$139 $79 at Amazon (Out of stock)
The AirPods second-generation might well be discontinued by Apple soon, but while they remain on sale they do see some excellent prices and deals that make them very affordable. Watch out for price drops that drop them below $100.
- AirPods Max:
$549$450 at Amazon
- AirPods Pro 2:
$249$200 at Amazon
Best Cyber Monday AirPods alternatives deals
There are some great AirPods Max Alternatives out there, and some of them have had some big discounts over Cyber Monday. One of the best deals is this hug saving on the Sony WH-1000XM4.
Sony WH1000-XM4 |
$349 $197 at Amazon
This price is the lowest ever price seen on these Sony headphones, beating out the previous by around $40. For the price you'll get some great noise canceling to go with pretty good audio and one of the best hard cases in the business.
- Beats Fit Pro X Kim Kardashian:
$199$180 at Amazon
- Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earbuds
$250$150 at Amazon
- Jabra Elite 7 Pro
$200$99.99 at Amazon
- OnePlus Buds Pro Wireless Earbuds
$150$80 at Amazon
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds 2 Pro
$230$178 at Amazon
- Beats Fit Pro
$200$160 at Amazon
- Master & Dynamic MW08
$300$210 at Amazon
Best Cyber Monday Apple Pencil deals
There are only two Apple Pencils to choose from, but both are at their lowest ever prices right now!
Apple Pencil (2nd Gen) |
$129 $89 at Amazon
The Apple Pencil 2 now has a major saving at Amazon and is just $89. You can use this with the new iPad Pro and iPad Air for drawing and sketching, this is the best price we've ever seen on this particular model.
- Apple Pencil 1st generation: $95 at Amazon
Best Cyber Monday Apple TV deals
The best Apple TV deal is a tiny saving on the brand-new model, which is miles cheaper than the previous model. There are also savings on the old one to be had, so watch out for those too.
Apple TV 4K (2022) |
$130 $124 at Amazon
It's the latest Apple TV 4K. Choose from 64GB or 128GB of storage. Enjoy USB-C for the first time. This deal is the best we've seen on this Apple TV model released just a few weeks ago.
- 2022 Apple TV 4K WiFi + Ethernet:
$149$145 at Amazon
Best Cyber Monday portable storage deals
You can grab some great deals on portable SSDs, with some big Cyber Monday sales. Get more storage for less.
WD 2TB Elements SE - Portable SSD |
$250 $113 at Amazon
This awesome little hard drive will give you 2TB of speedy solid-state storage that works with either a PC or a Mac. It has read speeds of up to 400MB/s, and a compact, rugged design that means it won't break it you drop it. It has plug-and-play functionality and comes with a cable in the box (USB 3). You're unlikely to see a better discount than 50% on 2TB of SSD storage this Cyber Monday.
- WD 1TB My Passport SSD:
$200$100 at Amazon
Best Cyber Monday monitor deals
Grab a monitor this Cyber Monday, and land a great deal. Add more screen to your desk, and increase workflow for less cashFlow!
HP U28 4K 28-inch monitor |
$450 $325 at HP
This large, 28-inch monitor will give you all the extra screen real estate you need to get more space to improve your workflow. This price is almost the lowest the monitor has been, with a large $125 saving on full price. That brings the monitor down to $325, the perfect price to take the plunge.
- Apple Pro Display XDR:
$5,000$4,800 at Amazon
- Apple Studio Display (Standard Glass, Tilt-Adjustable Stand:
$1,599$1,499 at Amazon
- Apple Studio Display (Nano-Texture Glass, Tilt-Adjustable Stand):
$1,899$1,749 at Amazon
- Samsung 32-inch M7 Smart Monitor:
$370$200 at B&H Photo
- Dell Ultrasharp 24-inch U2421E:
$440$330 at Amazon
- ASUS ProArt 27-inch IPS WQHD:
$340$269 at Best Buy
- ViewSonic VA2447-MH 24 Inch Full HD Monitor:
140$96 at Amazon
- ViewSonic VA1655 15.6 Inch 1080p Portable IPS Monitor:
$150$130 at Amazon
- ASUS ZenScreen 15.6” 1080P Portable USB Monitor:
$230$184 at Amazon
Best Cyber Monday Charger and Powerbank deals
The Apple-made Magsafe battery pack for iPhone is currently an absolute steal at the moment, with $25 off.
Apple MagSafe Battery pack |
$99 $75 at Amazon
You'll get an extra two phone charges out of this bad boy, and it simply clicks onto the back of your phone with the MagSafe magnets. Barely any extra bulk, and more battery life? Sign us up. Save $25 at Amazon for it's second lowest price.
- Amazon: save on portable battery banks, charging hubs, and cables
- Best Buy: money off wireless chargers and adapters
- Walmart: savings on battery banks and charging hubs
- Anker MagGo 5000mAh Magnetic Wireless Portable Charger:
$50$40 at Amazon
- Baseus 2000mAH Power Bank:
$80$48 at Amazon
- Essri 3 pack lightning charging cable:
$22$10 at Amazon
- Lamicall iPhone charging stand:
$13$10 at Amazon
Best Cyber Monday MVNO deals
A mobile virtual network operator, or MVNO for short, is a essentially a wireless network provider that piggybacks of the back of an existing providers wireless coverage. This saves on maintenance, given most are online and there's no need for a physical store. Those savings are passed along to you, the customer, along with contracts that you can pull out whenever you want, or prepaid options. These are some of the best deals around from MVNOs - and remember to bring your own phone!
Mint Mobile | 3 months free with any 3-month plan
You'll have to pay up front for three months of service, but Mint will double that for nothing. That will save you, if you go for the most expensive unlimited package, $90 - a very nice saving indeed.
- Visible: save $15/mo for 3 months when you bring your own phone
- Boost: Unlimited data, talk, and text for $25/mo
- Ultra Mobile: 20% off single-month plans
Best Cyber Monday TV deals
The LG C2 OLED range is probably the best TV on the market, and this stellar 55-inch deal is our pick of the bunch.
LG C2 OLED (55-inch) |
$1,799 $1,297 at Amazon
There's simply no better TV on the market for any application. Movies, TV, gaming — it does it all. Take advantage of this incredible deal to massively upgrade your home viewing experience.
- Amazon: TVs from $79, huge OLED sales
- Best Buy: save up to $730 on OLED TVs
- Samsung: up to $1,000 off new QLED TVs
- Walmart: huge savings, and TVs from $98
- Hisense 65" A6 4K TV:
$420$370 At Best Buy
- LG 48" A2 OLED: $1,300 $570 at Best Buy
- Samsung 75" 4K TV:
$850$580 at Best Buy
- LG C2 42" 4K OLED TV:
$1,300$900 at Best Buy
- LG C2 48" 4K OLED TV:
$1,400$1,050 at Best Buy
- LG C2 55" 4K OLED TV:
$1,796$1,297 at Amazon
- Hisense 85" A7H 4K Smart TV:
$1,700$1,200 at Amazon
Best Cyber Monday Smart Home deals
Need yourself a smarter home (and nothing to do with that weird nineties Disney channel movie) and don't want to spend the world? These are some great deals on Smart Home kit this Cyber Monday, from Alexa to Homekit.
Ring DoorBell Pro |
$170 $100 at Amazon
This is a truly epic saving on one of the coolest smart doorbells around. This is the lowest price ever seen on this model - so you're getting the best deal. It features advacned motion detection, and works with most smart home services.
- Amazon: up to 50% off Blink Doorbell
- Best Buy: save up to $115 on ring products
- Fire Stick Lite and Alexa voice remote:
$30$15 at Amazon
- MyQ Chamberlain Smart Garage control:
$30$17 at Amazon
- August Wi-Fi Smart Lock (4th Gen):
$230$139 at Amazon
- Level Bolt Smart Lock:
$200$164 at Amazon
- Nanoleaf Essentials A19 Smart Light Bulb:
$20$14 at Amazon
- Hunter Symphony Ceiling Fan:
$400$302 at Amazon
- Emerson Sensi Touch Smart Thermostat:
$170$130 at Amazon
- Refoss Smart Plug (2-Pack):
$29$20 at Amazon
Apple Cyber Monday Toy deals
These toys make the most of your iPad or iPhone as they come with compatible apps that bring them to life. You’re able either control them, bring more information onto the screen or by using the camera for augmented reality experiences.
Abacus Brands Dino Dig VR |
$35 $28 at Amazon
What do you never grow out of? Dinos. Obviously. This box is like one of those old dig toys with a plaster block filled with plastic bones, only there's a cool VR app that makes the dino jump out of the screen at you. God, wish this came out when I was a kid. There is a $7 discount too, so you can grab one for the holidays and save a little while you're at it.
- PlayShifu STEM Toys for Kids - Tacto Laser (Interactive Kit + App):
$50$40 at Amazon
- Plugo Tunes by PlayShifu - Piano Learning Kit (Works with iPads, iPhones):
$101$40 at Amazon
- Professor Maxwell's VR Dinosaurs - Virtual Reality Kids Science Kit (Includes Goggles compatible with iPhone):
$70$55 at Amazon
- Megadream MFi iOS Gaming Wireless Controller:
$49.99$39.99 at Amazon
- Osmo-Coding Starter Kit for Fire Tablet-3 Educational Learning Games (iPad Base):
$100$48 at Amazon
- Math Wizard and the Enchanted World Games iPad (Osmo Base Required):
$60$38 at Amazon
- Ruko RC Robot Carle with Voice and App Control, Programmable and Interactive:
$200$148 at Amazon
- PlayShifu Educational Word Game (Kit + iOS App with 9 Learning Games):
$75$31 at Amazon
- PAI TECHNOLOGY BOTZEES Coding Robots for Kids (iOS app):
$100$80 at Amazon
- Imagimake Mapology United States Puzzle Map with Capitals for iOS:
$25$17 at Amazon
What are Apple Cyber Monday deals?
When Black Friday comes to an end, the Cyber Monday deals come out to play - it's another opportunity for retailers to give you the best prices possible on the tech you're looking for.
There are reductions across the board at places like Amazon, where you'll find massive sales on Apple kit over the weekend and over Monday itself.
When do the Cyber Monday Apple deals end?
Some of these deals will go on into the following week - but for the most part, they will finish by the end of the day on Monday. That's not taking into consideration whether the products themselves have sold out. Either way, if you spot a good deal, its worth dropping the hammer as soon as you can.
Is it worth waiting for Cyber Monday?
Now that's the question on all our lips really - and one that's difficult to say for sure. The deals we've got now are pretty excellent already, and they might run out of stock, so buying now is actually fairly sensible. On the other hand, some of those deals might get better over the day, so you might want to wait and see. Personally, we'd say go for it - but if you're a chancer, then you could save even more.
Do you need an Amazon Prime Account for the Cyber Monday deals?
For most, even on Amazon, no. For some, however, where there are some really big discounts, it looks like you might. Thankfully, its super easy to grab a thirty day free trial of Amazon Prime, and then you can cancel as soon as Cyber Monday is over so that you don't get caught out in a months time.
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
As the Buying Guides and Deals writer for iMore, Tammy puts over a decade of experience in finding the best prices of Apple products to work, helping you save money on the equipment that you want. An audiophile at heart, she loves all things audio and visual, but you’ll also find her drooling over the latest Macs and MacBooks. With a Masters in screenwriting, Tammy likes to spend her free time writing feature-length and TV screenplays or driving digital cars around virtual circuits, to varying degrees of success. Just don't ask her about AirPods Max - you probably won't like her answer.