Mikah Sargent and Lory Gil talk about all the new awesomeness coming in iOS 12, WatchOS 5, and macOS Mojave. They share some favorite features demoed at WWDC and their experiences using the first developer beta.
Don't try this at home, kids! Public betas will be available later this summer. When the time comes, proceed at your own risk — ESPECIALLY on your primary devices! In the meantime, leave it to these daredevils to take the plunge. There are so many great new features and performances tweaks coming soon. Don't miss it!
- iMore show 611 video edition
- watchOS 5: Everything you need to know!
- watchOS 5 beta is temporarily unavailable
- How Walkie Talkie works in watchOS 5
- FAQ: Walkie Talkie in iOS 5
- macOS Mojave: Everything you need to know!
- What you need to know about Marzipan
- State of the Union Highlights
- iOS 12: Everything you need to know!
- Siri Shortcuts
- What's new in FaceTime on iOS and macOS
- Animoji and Memoji
- Screen Time on iOS 12
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Photos reveal stunning new Apple Store in Beijing, opening soon
Photos have shown off Apple's stunning new Sanlitun store, which will replace Apple's first-ever store in China.
iPhone 12 120Hz decision hangs in the balance, says report
EverythingApplePro, noting Max Weinbach and internal sources, claims the decision to include 120Hz in the iPhone 12 has been pushed back following a series of failed tests.
13.3-inch MacBook Pro with Apple Silicon to enter production Q4 2020
Ming-Chi Kuo claims that Apple's first Apple Silicon Macbook, a 13.3-inch MacBook Pro will enter production in Q4 of 2020. Apple has previously stated it would release the first Apple Silicon-based Mac by the end of this year.
Leave your wallet at home with these great cases for your iPhone 8
You likely carry your iPhone 8 around with you everywhere you go, but it can take up room in your pockets, bags, or purse that you may need for other items. Don't carry your wallet and iPhone 8 around with you everywhere, you can combine them with a great wallet case and save on space!