iMore show 611: Dark Mode IRL
Mikah Sargent and Lory Gil talk about all the new awesomeness coming in iOS 12, WatchOS 5, and macOS Mojave. They share some favorite features demoed at WWDC and their experiences using the first developer beta.
Don't try this at home, kids! Public betas will be available later this summer. When the time comes, proceed at your own risk — ESPECIALLY on your primary devices! In the meantime, leave it to these daredevils to take the plunge. There are so many great new features and performances tweaks coming soon. Don't miss it!
- iMore show 611 video edition
- watchOS 5: Everything you need to know!
- watchOS 5 beta is temporarily unavailable
- How Walkie Talkie works in watchOS 5
- FAQ: Walkie Talkie in iOS 5
- macOS Mojave: Everything you need to know!
- What you need to know about Marzipan
- State of the Union Highlights
- iOS 12: Everything you need to know!
- Siri Shortcuts
- What's new in FaceTime on iOS and macOS
- Animoji and Memoji
- Screen Time on iOS 12
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @iMore with hashtag #askimore
- Web: Leave a comment below!
Get the best of iMore in your inbox, every day!
Jim Metzendorf has been using Macs since 1994. He is a podcaster, freelance audio/video editor, and author of ‘The Professional's Guide to Audio Podcast Production'. Jim also teaches audio production at a college in Cleveland, Ohio. Follow him on Twitter: @jmetzendorf