Rene and Seth talk WWDC 2012 and iOS 6, Apple's Q2 2012 financial results, free iPhone games, Instapaper vs Pocket vs Readability, and Google Drive. This is iPhone & iPad Live!
- Ultimate guide to iCloud
- How to fix cellular antenna reception problems on a Verizon or Sprint iPhone 4
- Apple announces WWDC 2012, June 11 – 15
- WWDC 2012 sells out in 2 hours. At $1600 a ticket. At 5:30am Pacific time.
Apple Financial Results
- Apple reports Q2 2012 results, 35.1 million iPhones, 11.8 million iPads, 7.7 million iPods, $11.6 billion in profit
- Highlights from Apple Q2 2012 financial results conference call
- Stellar Q2 2012 highlights why Apple is a must-own tech stock
- Verizon sells 3.2 million iPhones, earns $3.91 billion in Q1, 2012
- AT&T activates 4.3 million iPhones in Q1 2012, accounts for 78% of smartphone sales
- Sprint scrapes by in Q1 2012 with 1.5 million iPhone sales, sees $863 million net loss
- Tim Cook tells competitors to invent their own stuff — Apple is not the world’s developer
- Tim Cook thinks Apple’s iPad + MacBook Air strategy is better than Microsoft’s Windows 8 everywhere plan
- Best free iPhone games
- Instapaper vs Pocket vs Readability: Read later app for iPhone shootout!
- Google announces Google Drive, gives 5GB of free cloud storage to all users
- Eddy Cue says Apple can’t treat magazines differently than FarmVille when it comes to iBooks
- Yes, sometimes you do need to kill all the apps in your multitasking dock
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZEN and TECH, Iterate, and more, see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.