Major update for Marvel Future Fight lands with new characters
There are new characters on their way to Marvel Future Fight in a new title update. As well as new characters to choose from, the update also revamps existing options and even makes it easier to level up and progress, all in a simplified user interface.
Those not familiar with the title, Marvel Future Fight lets players collect and build up a team of good and bad guys from the Marvel movies and comics and then put them to work stopping an interdimensional threat. Here's the full log of changes for this update to Marvel Future Fight:
- Three new Spider-Man series characters: Miles Morales, Spider-Gwen, and Silk have joined the MARVEL Future Fight roster.
- Updated heroes: Four popular characters, including Ant-Man, will feature six star skills.
- Character revamp: Several characters have been revamped for better combat performance, including Hulk, Gamora, Star-Lord and Rocket Raccoon.
- Brand new hero uniforms: Straight from the pages of Marvel's recent "All-New, All-Different" comic line, Spider-Man, Sister Grimm, Gamora, and Black Bolt will look amazing in their new uniforms. By popular demand, Captain Marvel, War Machine, and Captain America will also receive new uniforms in the update.
- Level up, faster than ever: Players will immediately benefit from the updated battle experience, as heroes level up faster than before. With the system improvement, character Gear will automatically level up along with the acquisition of new skills upon hero level up. The skill level cap has also been decreased from 60 to 6, allowing players to max out their skills faster than ever.
- Simplified user experience: Players will immediately notice that the Daily Mission and Bonus Mission features have been merged to streamline gameplay progression.
- Improved Dimension Rifts: Players will now be given the freedom to open the rift at will, and Villain Siege stages can be hand-selected.
- Social play: One of the most exciting additions to Marvel Future Fight is live chat. Players can now communicate with other fans around the world while playing missions.
It's quite the release and is one we're sure fans of the game will appreciate. What feature are you looking forward to the most from the changelog?
- Free - Download Now
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
By Tammy Rogers
By Kevin Lynch