Anker is dropping prices on... well, everything. Today includes deals on chargers, cables, speakers, and a whole bunch of other things. Whatever gear you need, pretty sure you can get a nice chunk off the price today. All Anker products are covered by an 18-month warranty.
- PowerLine 10-feet Lightning Cable for $9.49 (from $12)
- PowerLine 3-feet USB-C to USB 3.0 Cable 3-pack for $10.99 (from $14)
- Karapax Rise heavy-duty iPhone X Case for $9.99 (from $16) - use code KRPXIW47
- Karapax Breeze military-grade iPhone X Case for $9.99 (from $12) - use code KRPXIW47
- Quick Charge 3.0 Dual USB Wall Charger for $17.99 (from $23.99) - use code BFBF2225
- PowerCore Fusion 5000 2-in-1 Portable Charger and Wall Charger for $20.49 (from $26)
- SoundBuds Slim+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones for $22.99 (from $33)
- SoundBuds NB10 sweatproof Bluetooth earbuds for $23.99 (from $40) - use code ANKSPT60
- Eufy 33-feet White LED decorative string lights for $7.99 (from $13)
- Eufy Lumos white 2700K smart bulb for $13.99 (from $20)
- Eufy Genie smart speaker for $19.99 (from $35) - This is part of Amazon's Gold Box deals, so the price is temporary
- SoundCore nano Bluetooth Speaker for $15.99 (from $21)
- SoundCore 2 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for $31.99 (from $40)
- Vertical ergonomic optical wireless mouse for $13.99 (from $20)
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple releases iPadOS 13.5.1
Apple has released iPadOS 13.5.1, which fixes some security bugs.
Apple might be giving people a reason to upgrade their 2012 MacBook Pro
Anyone who still uses a 2012 MacBook Pro should probably look to upgrade it sooner rather than later following a report that claims Apple will label it "obsolete" this month.
New report backs up claims that we'll wait until October for iPhone 12
Apple would normally announce its new iPhones in September, but the coronavirus situation seems to have put paid to that. All eyes are now on October instead.
Don't let the OLED screen on your iPhone X break — get a screen protector
If you want to protect your iPhone X, a screen protector is the way to go: Here are the best options you can buy right now.