The highly reputable medical source WebMD Health Corp. have released an iPhone app for parents of infants and toddlers called WebMD Baby. It includes health and wellness information, tracks your baby's routine and records, and also includes a baby book feature.
Check out the promo video below!
The new WebMD Baby app has quick access to trusted and physician-approved baby health and wellness information anytime, anywhere. Personalized for a baby’s specific age, the WebMD Baby app delivers timely physician-approved guidance, helping parents stay informed and one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development.
- Personalized and pediatrician-approved health and wellness information for baby and toddler to keep new parents one step ahead of their baby’s growth and development, anywhere and anytime and enables more informed pediatrician visits. For babies 0-1, a new health and wellness tip is sent to the app every day, as well as more in-depth content every week. For babies and toddlers ages 1-2, information relevant to their age is sent to the app monthly. WebMD’s tips and information on the app can be easily shared through email, Facebook or Twitter.
- Streamlined search capabilities that help parents find immediate, trusted answers to their baby health and wellness questions with physician-reviewed answers. Information is organized by easy-to -understand topics (feeding and nutrition, growth and development, vaccines) and by the baby’s age, simplifying a parent’s search for trusted answers to immediate baby health and wellness questions.
- Baby routine and record keeper that gives parents and caregivers a snapshot of baby’s health and wellness by allowing them to easily record and share baby’s routine (feeds, diaper changes, sleep). A personal growth chart for baby/toddler is also integrated into the app allowing information to be easily added right from the pediatrician’s office.
- Baby book feature that allows parents to capture baby’s memorable moments including baby’s “firsts” with videos or photos taken on the spot or pulled from their iPhone library. Baby book memories can be shared with family and friends through email or Facebook as they happen.
WebMD Baby is available on the iPhone for free.
- App Store link (opens in new tab)
Have an app you'd love to see featured on iMore? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us about your app (include an iTunes link), and we'll take a look.
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Music Will Change... Foreverwww.musicwillchangeforever.com
I got this web site from my friend who informed me concerning
this website and at the moment this time I am browsing this web site and reading very informative content at this time.
Here is my page; grey contact lenses
Your style is unique in comparison to other people I have read
stuff from. Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this page.
Here is my web-site - growth hormone deficiency
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.