Apple Talk focuses on in-depth industry analysis and critique of Apple and related companies.
On this episode Gartenberg, Caldwell, Ritchie, and special guest Jan Dawson chat Apple and Virtual Reality, first mover advantages, mainstream adoption, gaming culture, and fear of missing out.
- Apple hires top virtual reality researcher Doug Bowman
- Apple building massive team for virtual reality research
- Apple's Route to Virtual Reality
- Apple's Slow, Subtle Build to New Products
- Apple lives in a real world, not a virtual one
- Apple and making the virtual a reality
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to: