Apple Talk focuses on in-depth industry analysis and critique of Apple and related companies.
Gartenberg, Ritchie, and special guest Carolina Milanesi of Creative Strategies chat about Alexa, Siri, Google, digital agents, virtual assistants, personalities, API, internationalization, utility, and more.
- Should Virtual Assistants Be Humanized?
- Alexa: A Short and Passionate Affair or A Long Standing Relationship?
- Siri vs. Alexa is hilarious to people outside the U.S.
- Could Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning be Apple's BlackBerry moment?
- It's a bot, bot, bot world. Also, Apple is doomed!
- If Google's right about AI, that's a problem for Apple
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to: