Evernote's latest update on iOS adds a number of new features for scanning documents with your device's camera, as well as enhancements for the app's widget and notifications.
Evernote 7.7 can now automatically capture documents, business cards, and more. When you enter Photo mode, Evernote will find and capture a document image without you needing to press a button. You can turn auto-capture off if you choose.
You can check out the full list of changes below:
New Camera functionality
- Auto-capture: Point the camera at docs, whiteboards, and business cards
- Business cards: Connect to LinkedIn to get more info when scanning cards
- Review, crop, and rotate images before saving
- Suggested notes in Today widget
- Mark reminder notifications as complete or snooze the reminder for an hour
- Start a work chat from the home screen
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements
Evernote was also recently updated with support for the Apple Watch. You can download Evernote 7.7 for iPhone and iPad from the App Store now.
- Free - Download Now