Evernote 7.7 can now automatically capture documents, business cards, and more. When you enter Photo mode, Evernote will find and capture a document image without you needing to press a button. You can turn auto-capture off if you choose.
You can check out the full list of changes below:
New Camera functionality
- Auto-capture: Point the camera at docs, whiteboards, and business cards
- Business cards: Connect to LinkedIn to get more info when scanning cards
- Review, crop, and rotate images before saving
- Suggested notes in Today widget
- Mark reminder notifications as complete or snooze the reminder for an hour
- Start a work chat from the home screen
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements
Evernote was also recently updated with support for the Apple Watch. You can download Evernote 7.7 for iPhone and iPad from the App Store now.
- Free - Download Now
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.