T-Mobile has announced pricing for the newly announced iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro. The U.S. carrier has kicked off pre-orders, enabling consumers to scribble their name down on the dotted line and wait patiently for their new gadget to arrive.
Pricing for the iPhone SE starts at $16.67 per month on a 24-month plan while the 9.7-inch iPad Pro will set purchasers back $30.42 a month for 24 months. See full pricing details below:
- iPhone SE (16GB) - $0 down and $16.67/24 months
- iPhone SE (64GB) - $0 down and $20.84/24 months
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (32GB) - $0 down and $30.42/24 months
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (128GB) - $159.99 down and $30/24 months
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (256GB) - $309.99 down and $30/24 months
As aforementioned you'll be able to place a pre-order right now, or wait and head into stores to purchase on March 31. Will you be picking the new smartphone or tablet up? Let us know in the comments!