Vector is a news and analysis show focusing on the biggest stories, hottest trends, and most important issues in technology and popular culture. On this week's show we follow up on the Apple Watch and Apple Pay announcements. What we got right and wrong, and whether we'll be getting watches, which watches, and trusting mobile payments. Also, what fashion and commerce mean for Apple as a company, the fallout from free U2 albums, and stunned reactions to what happened at Macworld and IDG. With Dave Wiskus, Georgia Dow, Rene Ritchie, and guest Ryan Nielsen, formerly of OS X at Apple, now of Tumult and Hype.
Support Vector: Visit GoToAssist.com and use promo code 'GoToAssist3030' to receive 30% off the standard monthly rate. Visit varidesk.com and tell them Vector sent you. Visit DroboStore.com and use promo code vector50 to save $50 off your next Drobo.
- Apple Watch
- A Watch Guy's Thoughts On The Apple Watch After Seeing It In The Metal
- Apple Pay
- Apple, U2, and looking a gift horse in the mouth
- Apple's free U2 album is an exercise in tone-deaf music spam
- A Personal Announcement
- Letter of recommendation
- Georgia Dow of Isometric
- Ryan Nielsen of Tumult
- Dave Wiskus of Better Elevation
- Rene Ritchie of Mobile Nations
Question, comment, recommendation, or something you want us to follow up on for the next show?
- Email email@example.com or leave a comment below.