GoPro has updated its app for iPhone with support for the Apple Watch. The update allows owners of GoPro cameras to control recording from their Apple Watch if the camera is connected to their iPhone, along with previewing shots and adding HiLight tags.
You can also now pull a still image from video right in the app, and your media is much easier to locate. Here's what's new and improved in GoPro 2.11:
- Now compatible with Apple Watch: Preview shots, control your camera, and add HiLight Tags all from your watch.
- Pull still images from videos: Quickly flip through a video frame-by-frame to find that epic moment and download a high-quality still image.
- Find your media faster: Locate that awesome shot by filtering your media to display only photos, videos, HiLights, or clips.
- Nearly everything is viewable on iOS: Enjoy your shot on the spot with a generated preview that allows you to view high frame-rate video on your phone.
You can grab the GoPro app update on the App Store now.
- Free - Download Now (opens in new tab)
Get the best of iMore in in your inbox, every day!
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.
This makes me happy Sent from the iMore App
this is so cool, it shows that theres lots of potential for other wearable tech http://watchaware.com/watch-apps
Thank you for signing up to iMore. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.