Rene, Georgia, and Seth talk legislated privacy disclosures, iFactories investigated, OS X Mountain Lion, iPad 3 rumors, Screens VNC, and apps and accessories to keep you fit and healthy. This is iPhone & iPad Live!
- How to check for water damage before purchasing a used iPhone 4
- How to take great looking portraits with your iPhone camera
- Apple agrees to disclose app privacy permissions before download or purchase
- Nightline goes inside Apple's Chinese iFactory
- iPhone 5 rumored to be keeping to fall release schedule for 2012
- Apple rumored to be improving fast Camera access in iOS 5.1
- Apple announces OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion preview, 100 new features, huge iPad influence
- Back to the iPad: What Apple should take from OS X Mountain Lion and give to iOS 6
Spotlight: iPad 3
- Rumored iPad 3 glass and digitizer images reveal no major changes from iPad 2
- iPad 3 rumored to have 8 megapixel camera, more tapered casing
- Supposed photos of iPad 3 compared with iPad 2 confirm thicker design, more tapered edges
- Rumored prototype iPad 3 logic board shows Apple A5X chip
- 2048×1536 pixel Retina display examined, rumored to be iPad 3 bound
- Updating interfaces for iPad 3: Why your favorite app might take a while to go Retina
- Microsoft denies Office for iPad rumor, says earlier information is inaccurate and picture is fake
- Screens 2.0 review: The best designed, easiest to use VNC app for iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- The App Store and the scam app invasion
- Apple rumored to be working on complete iTunes Store and App Store redesign
- Fitness month
- Fitness fun!
We're here every Wednesday night at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern, 2am GMT at www.TiPb.com/live
For all our podcasts -- audio and video -- including iPhone and iPad Live, ZENandTECH and Superfunctional, Iterate and Girls Gone Gadgets and more... see MobileNations.com/shows
If you haven't already please subscribe to all our shows in iTunes and leave a rating. It helps people find the show and means a lot to us!
Thanks to the iMore iPhone Accessory Store for sponsoring the podcast, and to everyone who showed up for the live chat!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Judge says that Epic's lawsuit against Apple should go to trial by jury
In today's hearing, Judge Yvonne Gonzalez Rogers would not grant Epic an injunction against Apple and recommended the lawsuit go to trial.
This iOS 14 widget puts Stickies on your iPhone's Home screen
Wouldn't it be cool if you could write something onto a Post-It note and then stick it to your iPhone? No, because it'd fall off. This widget's a much better idea.
Let's talk aesthetic Home screens, Apple Watches, iPhone 12, and more
It's been quite a busy September. We got new Apple Watches, iOS 14 and watchOS 7, new customization trends, and so much more. Let's dive in!
Make sure you have all the ports you need for your Mac with a USB-C hub
The MacBook Pro (Late 2016 and newer) sports at least two, and up to four Thunderbolt 3 ports, but that's all. What to do if you need other ports? Get a hub!