Here's what you can expect from the new Flow app (not to be confused with the WordFlow keyboard for the iPhone):
- Instantaneously respond to critical emails
- Inform the whole team whenever a work item is updated
- Capture, track, and follow-up with new sales leads
- Get an overview of the data your flows are automatically collecting
Here's a look at the features of the SharePoint iPhone app, which requires an Office 365 subscription with access to SharePoint Online:
- Sign in to your SharePoint sites, whether they're in the cloud or on-premises. The app works with SharePoint Online, and SharePoint Server versions 2013 and 2016. You can add multiple accounts, and easily switch between them.
- Quickly find your sites. Check out the Sites tab, to see the sites you frequently visit and the sites you follow. Tap on a team site to dive into it. See site activity, navigate using the familiar quick launch navigation, easily follow or share the site, and work with your lists.
- Check out recent and popular files. In a team site, get to your recent or popular files quickly to view or share them, and have full access to your document libraries using the new integration with the OneDrive app. Edit your files easily using Office Mobile apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Use the Links tab to find promoted links for your organization. Curated by your SharePoint admin for all employees, these links get you to the organizational resources and sites that you care about.
- Search. Enterprise Search is available throughout the app and results are organized into sites, files and people.
- Find and browse for people you work with. Tap on a user to get to their contact card and to see who they work with and what they are working on.
Microsoft has also updated its OneDrive app for iOS, which offers support for the new SharePoint app:
- Get to your organization's on-premise files from your mobile device with SharePoint Server 2013 and 2016 support. Open, edit, even offline all of your most important files. Note: This is only compatible with Windows authentication (NTLM) and Forms-based authentication. Talk with your IT admin for more information.
- We are also excited to announce the release of Microsoft SharePoint for iOS. To help you get started, we have introduced single sign on integration between both OneDrive and SharePoint. The SharePoint App is available now!
- Following your most important sites is now just one tap away.
- Having trouble signing in? You can now shake your device and report the issue. We now support both consumer and work accounts.
You can find all of these apps on the App Store now.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Apple shows off iPhone 11 Pro's wide angle camera in a new video
Apple's latest "Shot on iPhone" YouTube video shows us what can be done with iPhone 11 Pro's ultra wide camera.
SENA Wallet Book Case beautifully protects your iPhone and valuables
This gorgeous case holds your iPhone as well as up to three cards plus cash securely.
'App Store Confidential' is in number one spot on Amazon thanks to Apple
The controversial "App Store Confidential" book is now the number one bestseller on Amazon. All because Apple is trying to get it banned.
Want to get rolling? Here are the best fitness trackers for cyclists
Track every rotation of your ride with these fitness trackers designed specifically for cyclists.