What you need to know
- Mophie has a new 4-in-1 Wireless Charging Mat available now.
- The mat can charge two iPhones, two sets of AirPods, and has space for an Apple Watch.
- It's time to cut out some of those cables!
Mophie today took the wraps off its new 4-in-1 Wireless Charging Mat in an attempt to help people "combat cable clutter." It might just manage it, too.
The new charging mat has space for charging four devices at the same time as well as an adapter that will hold an Apple Watch should you decide to use it. That'll take up the spare USB-A port on the back to the mat, but it's an option for those who need to charge an extra device.
In terms of wireless charging, there's no MagSafe tech here but Mophie says charging of up to 10W is supported.
- Charge up to four devices wirelessly – Easily charge four devices wirelessly and a fifth device with the USB-A port.
- Intuitive Design – Helpful markings and multiple charging coils mean finding the charging "sweet spot" is easy.
- Fast Charge 10W – Engineered to safely deliver up to 10W of power to each device.
- Apple Watch Adapter – An included Apple Watch adapter lets users charge the Apple Watch through the USB-A port too. With the adapter, users can integrate the charging cable that comes with their Apple Watch into the 4-in-1 wireless charging mat.
- Eliminate Cable Clutter – With a centralized space to charge all your main devices, there's no need to hassle with charging cables.
- Universal Wireless Charging – The wireless charging mat is compatible with virtually any Qi-enabled device, regardless of brand or ecosystem.
- Charges Through Lightweight Cases – The wireless charging mat can charge through cases up to 3mm thick.
Mophie says the new charging mat is available now for $149.95 direct from its website.
Master your iPhone in minutes
iMore offers spot-on advice and guidance from our team of experts, with decades of Apple device experience to lean on. Learn more with iMore!
Oliver Haslam has written about Apple and the wider technology business for more than a decade with bylines on How-To Geek, PC Mag, iDownloadBlog, and many more. He has also been published in print for Macworld, including cover stories. At iMore, Oliver is involved in daily news coverage and, not being short of opinions, has been known to 'explain' those thoughts in more detail, too.
Having grown up using PCs and spending far too much money on graphics card and flashy RAM, Oliver switched to the Mac with a G5 iMac and hasn't looked back. Since then he's seen the growth of the smartphone world, backed by iPhone, and new product categories come and go. Current expertise includes iOS, macOS, streaming services, and pretty much anything that has a battery or plugs into a wall. Oliver also covers mobile gaming for iMore, with Apple Arcade a particular focus. He's been gaming since the Atari 2600 days and still struggles to comprehend the fact he can play console quality titles on his pocket computer.