The Oontz Angle 3 Ultra portable Bluetooth speaker is down to $34.99 on Amazon. It normally sells around $50. We didn't see any spectacular drops on this speaker over the Black Friday weekend. This is the lowest price drop ever and the only deal we've seen in a while.
The features include:
- Crystal clear sound and bass. Surprisingly loud with 14 Watts driving Dual Precision Stereo Woofers --- Perfect home speaker and travel speaker
- Our advanced antenna design provides an amazing wireless bluetooth range of up to 100 unobstructed feet
- OontZ Wireless Dual Pairing - quickly and easily set up two speakers to play together - one as left channel, one as right channel for incredible stereo sound separation up to 100 feet apart
- IPX6 showerproof/splashproof/rainproof
- For watching videos and playing the audio through the OontZ Angle 3 Ultra you can change the firmware to optimize for video, which reduces latency and improves the lip sync between the video and audio
- Up to 20 hours of battery life and built-in mic for hands-free conversations
The Angle 3 Ultra has 4.5 stars based on 104 user reviews.
The Oontz has an odd shape, so you need an odd-shaped carrying case if you want to keep it nice on the go. Good thing Cambridge sells one for just $10.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
You ain't seen nothing until you've seen these iPhones used as gate posts
The humble iPhone is great at doing all kinds of things. including being used as gate posts, apparently.
Tim Cook pens open 'Speaking up on racism' letter
Tim Cook has written an open letter titled 'Speaking up on racism.'
If Apple made an iPhone mini, this might be what it would look like
We're never short of iPhone concepts but this thing takes the biscuit. It's a sort of iPhone mini, but not. It's hard to explain, but it's awesome regardless.
They may be cheap, but these Bluetooth Speakers still bring the noise
While it is true that a good quality $200 (or more) Bluetooth speaker will no doubt sound incredible, it doesn't mean that there aren't cheaper options for people who want to save money.