This $20 smart plug can be controlled by your voice
Right now you can pick up D-Link's Smart Plug for just $19.99 at Amazon, which is a savings of $10 from its regular price. This smart plug works with both Amazon's Alexa and Google's Assistant, meaning you can use just your voice to control the power to the outlet if you wanted. It can also be controlled from the mydlink app, which is available on both iOS and Android.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control (devices sold separately)
- Turn devices on or off from your smartphone or tablet from anywhere. Create on/off schedules for your devices
- Easy setup. Designed to work with existing Wi-Fi networks (no additional hub required)
- Use with other mydlink Home devices and the free mydlink Home app to create a smarter, more secure and more aware home. Works with any smartphone or tablet running Android 4.1 or higher or iOS 7.0 and higher
- Electrical rating of 120V/15A/60Hz/1800W (for indoor use). IFTTT compatible - Pair with any IFTTT enabled product or app to connect your Wi-Fi Smart Plug to the world in fun and useful ways
At this price, you may want to pick up a couple of these to have around the house. They are great for controlling your lamps, fans, and other household accessories. You can also pick up a 2-pack of TP-Link's smart plugs for $40 with coupon code 15SMARTKIT at Amazon right now.
More from Thrifter
For more great deals, be sure to check out our friends at Thrifter now!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Jared started off writing about mobile phones back when BlackBerry ruled the market, and Windows Mobile was kinda cool. Now, with a family, mortgage and other responsibilities he has no choice but to look for the best deals, and he's here to share them with you.