Upgrade your TV's built-in speakers with this $80 AmazonBasics sound bar
This AmazonBasics sound bar with a built-in subwoofer is down to $79.99. This is the lowest price ever compared to a regular street price around $95. It has never even dropped below $95 before.
Sound bars are a great way to step up the audio of any monitor that uses built-in speakers. Obviously, this isn't going to be the same as a huge home audio system like Sonos, but if you're trying to watch a movie with tiny speakers and no boom, you're selling yourself short. Upgrade with a sound bar like this at the very least.
- 31.5-inch sound bar with built-in subwoofer enhances home-audio systems (not compatible with universal or TV remotes)
- Bluetooth technology v2.1 + EDR with A2DP & AVRCP for seamless streaming from various devices
- Full-range stereo speakers; up to 92 dB (2.1 channels)
- 4-piece 2-inch round frame; mid- to high-range drivers; 4-by-2.7-inch sub-range driver; 2-piece passive radiator
- 3 sound modes: Standard, News, and Movie; remote control and wall-mount hardware included; measures 31.5 by 3.2 by 3.5 inches (W x H x D)
If you're a cord-cutter, you can really give your TV an upgrade with this OTA antenna, too. It has a 35-mile range for just $20, and paired with this sound bar maybe you'll actually start using your TV for more than just a living room decoration piece.
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
J.D. Levite has been in the deals game since 2012. He has posted daily deals at Gizmodo, The Wirecutter, The Sweethome, and now for Thrifter. He was there for the first Prime Day and has braved the full force of Black Friday. If you cut him, he bleeds savings. But don't try it for real. That's a metaphor.