Every light switch and appliance should be connected to your smart home, and Amazon's sale on GE smart home and smart lighting devices is the way for you to ensure that's the case. The deals include smart control dimmers, grounded outlets, and more.
If you plan to use any of these in your smart home setup, you will need a Z-Wave or ZigBee compatible hub like the SmartThings Hub, Wink Hub, or other device. Once connected to SmartThings, you can use an Alexa-enabled device like the Echo Dot to control these devices with your voice. Even if you don't want voice control, you can control all of these wirelessly with the associated app and your smartphone.
Some of the devices on sale are Z-Wave, some are ZigBee, and some are Z-Wave Plus. The Plus lineup includes greater wireless range, faster processors, and more energy efficiency than regular Z-Wave devices.
Here are a few of the deals in this sale:
- Z-Wave Plus smart lighting weather-resistant outdoor module - $27.19 (from $32)
- Z-Wave two-outlet wireless lighting control - $28.53 (from $40)
- Z-Wave Plus plug-in smart switch grounded outlet - $30.59 (from $36)
- Z-Wave Plus smart lighting receptacle outlet - $33.99 (from $40)
- ZigBee smart lighting in-wall control switch - $38.24 (from $44)
There are a ton of other devices on sale, too.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.