This $40 smart plug works with Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple HomeKit
Right now you can pick up the iHome Smart Plug for $39.83 when you clip the on-page coupon, a savings of just over $10 from its listed price. This smart outlet has only dropped as low as $42.32 on Amazon, so this is a new low for it. Unlike many other smart plugs that only work with one of the smart home ecosystems, this one works with the three major ones.
You'll be able to control this outlet using just your voice with Amazon's Alexa, Google's Assistant, or Siri Voice through Apple's HomeKit.
- Broadest Smart Home platform support, compatible with Apple HomeKit, Nest, Smart Things, Wink, Amazon Alex and Google Assistant
- WiFi enabled wall plug lets you control small appliances using 1800 watts or under,
- Great for controlling lights, window air conditioners, fans, portable heaters, coffee makers, home audio systems and more
- Pre-paired remote control included. Turn plug on or off without smartphone or tablet. Great for children and guest control of connected devices.
- Global remote access., 24/7 home monitoring and control your SmartPlug and home product with the iHome Control App
- Power usage monitoring via app. Helps you save money by monitoring the power your connected devices consume
- Slim design fits into any standard 120 VAC outlet, leaving second outlet free, or plug in two SmartPlug
These on-page coupons have been known to disappear at a moments notice, so be sure to grab one now so you don't miss out. If you're looking to spend a little less, and don't mind getting rid of the Alexa and Assistant functionality, iDevices has its plug down to $25 at Amazon.
More from Thrifter:
- How to get the most out of your Amazon Prime membership
- Here are some of the best AmazonBasics products to buy
For more great deals be sure to check out our friends at Thrifter now!
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Jared started off writing about mobile phones back when BlackBerry ruled the market, and Windows Mobile was kinda cool. Now, with a family, mortgage and other responsibilities he has no choice but to look for the best deals, and he's here to share them with you.