Save as much as 30% on Topgreener smart plugs, outlets, in-wall switches, and more
Grab two Topgreener Wi-Fi smart plugs with energy monitoring for $27.83 on Amazon when you clip the 13% off on-page coupon. Without the coupon, the plugs sell for around $32 and do not vary much from that price outside of coupons like this.
You can even up the ante with a 4-pack of the same smart plugs for $47.99 on Amazon. The 20% off on-page coupon drops the price $12 with this deal.
These smart plugs can control appliances remotely, monitor energy, and work with Alexa or Google Assistant for voice control. You don't need a hub to connect these plugs to your Wi-Fi or smart home system, and you can just use the Android and iOS app for control from your smartphone.
These plugs aren't the only products on sale from Topgreener right now. Several products have on-page coupons and many just have straight up direct discounts. If it's a coupon box, just check right below the price on the product page. Here are all the deals we're seeing right now:
Direct Discount Deals:
- Smart Wi-Fi Outlet with Energy Monitoring - $33.35 (from $42)
- Smart Wi-Fi Control Switch - $32 (from $40)
- Smart Wi-Fi Dimmer Switch - $33.35 (from $42)
- Smart Auxiliary Wi-Fi Switch - $15.76 (from $20)
Other Smart Plugs
- Gold Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring - $18.99 (from $20)
- 2-pack Gold Wi-Fi Smart Plug - $36.19 (from $44)
- 4-pack Gold Wi-Fi Smart Plug - $63.17 (from $78)
In-Wall Timer Switches
- Enerlites 2-piece HET01-C 7-day programmable timer switch for $25.89 (from $37)
- Enerlites 4-pack HET01-C 7-day programmable timer switch for $48.23 (from $59)
- Enerlites 2-pack HET01 backlit 7-day programmable timer switch for $27.99 (from $40)
- Enerlites 4-pack HET01 backlit 7-day programmable timer switch for $50.20 (from $80)
- Single Power Outlet with three USB-A ports 2-pack for $39.50 (from $49)
- Single Power Outlet with three USB-A ports 6-pack for $99.08 (from $142)
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
J.D. Levite has been in the deals game since 2012. He has posted daily deals at Gizmodo, The Wirecutter, The Sweethome, and now for Thrifter. He was there for the first Prime Day and has braved the full force of Black Friday. If you cut him, he bleeds savings. But don't try it for real. That's a metaphor.