What's new on the App Store: Quartz, Tomb of the Mask, and fashion-focused apps
This week in the App Store, we start with the news app from Quartz, which delivers the news in the form of a conversation. There's also Bkstg, a new social app for music fans. Also on the social front is Anchor, which lets you broadcast short audio clips to the world. Finally, take a look at Serato Pyro, a new way for your to DJ on your iPhone.
- Quartz - Free - Download Now
- Bkstg - Free - Download Now
- Anchor - Free - Download Now
- Serato Pryo - Free - Download Now
Games this week start with Tomb of the Mask, a new retro-style arcade game. _PRISIM could be up your alley if you're a puzzle game fan. Square Enix has released its classic RPG, Final Fantasy IX, for iPhone and iPad. If you're looking for a nostalgia trip, check out the side-scrolling action game Shadow Blade: Reload.
- Tomb of the Mask - Free - Download Now
- _PRISM - $2.99 - Download Now
- Final Fantasy IX - $16.99 - Download Now
- Shadow Blade: Reload - $4.99 - Download Now
With New York Fashion Week on the horizon, the App Store has assembled a collection of fashion-focused apps. Check out the latest coverage from the shows with the official New York Fashion Week app or Vogue Runway. You'll be able to shop for the new styles using apps from Moda Operandi and Net-a-Porter. And use The Net Set and Pinterest to show off your new look.
- New York Fashion Week - Free - Download Now
- Vogue Runway - Free - Download Now
- Moda Operandi - Free - Download Now
- Net-a-Porter - Free - Download Now
- The Net Set - Free - Download Now
- Pinterest - Free - Download Now
Check back next week for more new apps and games from the App Store, and remember to check out this week's Free App of the Week.
Get more iMore in your inbox!
Our news, reviews, opinions, and easy to follow guides can turn any iPhone owner into an Apple aficionado
Joseph Keller is the former Editor in Chief of iMore. An Apple user for almost 20 years, he spends his time learning the ins and outs of iOS and macOS, always finding ways of getting the most out of his iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.